Blackfeather Woods and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept,
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
I just love everything you write
Plenty of PP but I figured it was necessary. I can edit stuff if you want <3

The air was poisoned, he'd felt it already. The memories of his childhood around this tree were no good, they were of violence and hatred, of fear and revenge, which is why Damien had always tried to avoid the place as much as possible. But today it seemed he had no choice. Relmyna was hexed. The tree wasn't only poisonous, it was enchanted with the darkest magic making wolves see and hear things that were not from this plane.

He had never heard her muster a single word, yet in the distance Damien could hear Relmyna's cries and gibberish, struggling to grasp on reality. It made him anxious, but Damien couldn't yet overcome his fear of the tree. He barked at her, loudly and repeatedly, building up nerve until suddenly Relmyna started screaming his name.

Adrenaline kicks in.

Damien took a deep breath, the way his brother had taught him long ago, and rushed to aid the lost soul. Her voice broke down to nothing, she wasn't in there anymore, so Damien grabbed her tightly by the scruff, feeling her blood flow in his mouth, and dragged her away from the tree. He could only hold his breath for so long, and by the time he managed to pull her out of the clearing he had already breathed in quite a huge amount of infected air.

Deep back inside the forest Damien dropped Relmyna's body on the ground and stepped away to cough his lungs out. The dizziness kept growing stronger, but he still held on to this world. His breathing was troubled, but he could still see what was in front of him. Relmyna! he called, checking her breathing. She was alive.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Damien - July 09, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:54 AM