Alpine Lake I'm feeling far away, I'm feeling right there.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
A smile cracked the other wolfess' features, though Nyx maintained her usual neutral expression. Toxic eyes fixed to her crimson frame, trailing with a combination of curiosity and uncertaintly over her crimson frame, and twitched her nose in an effort to identify her scent. The tawny Ostrega could not place it as one she was aware of, but she wore an aroma that was sweet but distinctly pack. Raven guard hairs along the length of her dorsal pricked, threatening to rise in her automatic judgement that this cheerful female might be attempting to lure her into a false sense of security only to have her face an ambush.

Breathe, Nyx reminded herself as she released the air she hadn't realised she'd been holding, and as her newest acquaintance moved to step into the shallows, she grasped the opportunity to glance around in brief survey of their surroundings. No sign of other strangers, she noted, and returned her attention to the one who dubbed herself as Ceara. She blinked at her, dipping her muzzle politely as she offered a simple, "I'm Nyx."

Raising a shoulder in a rolling shrug, the golden agouti canted her muzzle gently. "It's cooler here than in the lowlands," she said, "what about you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm feeling far away, I'm feeling right there. - by Nyx - July 14, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: I'm feeling far away, I'm feeling right there. - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 06:59 PM