Moonspear days went by when you and i
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He "hmm-ed" out loud, not surprised--because he was used to her either being with Dad or now Drogon, apparently.. and of course he knew she was out and manning the borderlands too. Since Jarilo didn't really have a particularly noteworthy opinion on any of that, he just kind of nodded back and definitely took the invitation to settle into the waters more. He stepped further in, and sunk down to lay on his belly. At first, he winced a bit.. until all bits of him got used to the chill of being freshly submerged; it passed swiftly, he got comfortable, and Vela's question was quick distraction.

Why? was his first thought back, but he'd answer and tried not to squint anymore. "I mean yeah sometimes I wonder, and sometime I ask other folk what it's like in their packs--it just sounds a little like here sometimes, but not all the same. None of it I've ever heard has really made me.. I don't know, suuper super interested. Just curious to hear about it.." he said. He was only really speaking on his experience with two Ironsea wolves, plus a few scarce others in passing and through his older sisters. "And on my own would only be good for a little while, I'd think? Right?" He liked to talk too much so would see himself getting lonely. "It would be fun to travel--fly solo, all that cool stuff," not that he was motivated to do so, he liked calling the mountain home too much for that right now. "Although I guess getting out to scout around a bit is kind of like that.. but still having a home and a pack waiting for you when it's all done with," he supposed.

As for what it was worth, he didn't know. He had never aspired to leave so he didn't relate when other wolves talked about dispersing, mostly because he put little effort into thinking about it. "I dunno. Do you wonder about these things? Why though?"
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
days went by when you and i - by Jarilo - July 11, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Vela - July 17, 2018, 04:04 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Jarilo - July 26, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Vela - August 03, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Jarilo - August 10, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Vela - August 14, 2018, 06:13 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Jarilo - August 19, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Vela - August 21, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Jarilo - August 23, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: days went by when you and i - by Vela - August 23, 2018, 01:57 PM