Ankyra Sound And I had never known my place before
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
i rolled a 5 oof.  Def fail.  If she wasn't a pm she'd be a goner yikeser

Fortune at least favored her in the setting... if she were in the open, she'd likely already be dead. A single wolf had little chance against something so massive, and caught unawares, it would have charged her down. It had been stupid to come here alone, but at least if she made it back, she could warn her crew that only death lived here now.

Freedom - she could taste it, and her breath was ragged with relief. But it was too soon a celebration as she felt claws dig into recently-healed hips, dragging her back towards the abyss and the demon waiting. She shrieked with frustration and the pain of it, but oddly, her first thought - Erzulie was going to kill her for yet again returning with new scars. Because she was returning. There was no option for falling here.

Digging in with all four claws, she scrabbled at the tunnel floor, desperately seeking to tear free. She'd take the consequences - anything was better than being left to that creature.

feel free to land another blow if you wish! Or roll to see if she gets loose haha
Messages In This Thread
And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 11, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 11, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 12, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 16, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 28, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - August 01, 2018, 09:43 AM