Dawnlark Plains Where the heart is
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He was extremely happy when Aditya turned around and greeted him warmly, leaning into his embrace with a warm whine before pulling back. It surprised him and filled him with a sweet sort of aching pain to realise that everyone here still loved him just the same as when he'd messed up and been sent away. "I missed you too Adi." he said in a low voice filled with warmth. "They were...nice. I met a bunch of folks, mostly women. I almost um...almost had sex with one girl. Her name was Fire." he paused and looked down embarrassed and ashamed of that fact. "Went to Undersea. I found Engel at a pack near that on the coast. I had...I had to be the one to tell Seelie about dad. She named one of her pups after him. Grayling" he said with a sad sort of warmth. 

Once he had gone over all the important things he hesitated, the question on his tongue likely to ruin the good mood. Even so he wanted to know what happened, needed to know what went wrong. "I'm sorry about you and Dawn...What happened Adi?" he asked, his voice filled with sympathy and also confusion and concern. His sister hadn't ever seemed too affectionate toward Aditya now that he thought of it but he was sure that she had loved him. He knew Aditya had loved Dawn very much, that was obvious. So what had gone so wrong?
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Where the heart is - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Aditya - July 15, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Sunny - July 16, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: Where the heart is - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Sunny - July 21, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Aditya - July 21, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Sunny - July 21, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Aditya - July 22, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Sunny - August 02, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Aditya - August 03, 2018, 07:41 PM