Dawnlark Plains Where the heart is
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He didn't understand at first why Aditya looked so upset at the news about Undersea. Wasn't it good news? Before he could process the possible reasons why Aditya began to ask questions which Sunny answered the best he could. "Four. They all seem healthy yes. Seelie seems to be at peace, happy. She loves them." he said honestly voice almost wary as he studied Aditya to see how he reacted to that information.

When Aditya cleared his throat to signal a subject change, Sunny's ears perked. He nodded slowly, frowning at the explanation but giving a single shake of his head "Maybe it runs in the family. My dad, me and Dawn seem to have a streak of selfishness. Then again...everyone does." he said. His serious expression turned into a sad one, brows furrowing. "I'm sorry Adi...matehood...it's actually not like we grow up believing is it? It's a very hard,fickle thing that takes dedication.." he paused and shuffled his paws, sighing. It was obvious this had just started sinking in. "Not some silly love story tale...not magical or easy". He looked up somewhat hoping Aditya would tell him not to think like that.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Where the heart is - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Aditya - July 15, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Sunny - July 16, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: Where the heart is - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Sunny - July 21, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Aditya - July 21, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Sunny - July 21, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Aditya - July 22, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Sunny - August 02, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Where the heart is - by Aditya - August 03, 2018, 07:41 PM