Blackfoot Forest demons of the dark
11 Posts
Ooc — Rin
The lad felt a touch of comfort in his soul when a smile graced the other's lips—wide, wild, and paired with sparkling eyes of mirth—and wasted no time in responding with a gently swaying tail. "Wot can I say, I'mma curious sort." He spoke with a slow, amused drawl, as if they weren't standing amidst a dark, creepy forest in the dead of night and had all the time in the world for playful banter. "S'ppose I'm just lucky yeh weren't some sorta red eyed demon makin' all that ruckus." The green of his right eye flickered in a quick wink.

At the mention of this "Morningside", he arched his unruly brows and allowed his squinted, distant gaze to wander over the girl's shoulder, presumably in the vague direction of north. She mentioned plains and maplewood, even using a "the" before them, as if referencing something everyone in these parts was familiar with, and though the foreign lad clearly was not, he appreciated the information and indicated as such with a small, understanding nod, lips thinned in thought. That was the direction he planned to keep on heading in, unless something else were to catch his attention along the way, so it was nice to know what to expect, especially if those lands appeared to be claimed by... a... pack?

Beofore he could inqure further, she had reflected the question back to him, drawing his gaze to her face once more. "No, jus' a traveler passin' through, goin' where'er tha' winds take me."

Then, turning his muzzle to a nighttime breeze that just so happened to pass through, he allowed a pause to fall between them, filled with just the sounds of the distant, wailing foxes (Killian made a small grimace in their general direction) and the other forest dwelling critters, like bullfrogs and crickets.

"So, this Morninside, is it a pack?" Or a lawless band of rogues? He'd known plenty of both in his day, and while having a preference for the latter, he couldn't quite tell from observation alone which she might belong to. In his experience though, limited as it was, he'd never known a pack wolf to go so far hunting beyond their borders...
Killian is a female that presents herself as a male via having a boyish figure/voice and by covering her scent. She/her and he/him pronouns will be used interchangably depending on circumstance. Your wolf shouldn't know the truth unless she tells them, she is in heat, or they are very close and can smell the truth even through her masking. Typically, I will signal in posts if she's doing something that might give it away.
Messages In This Thread
demons of the dark - by Killian - July 12, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: demons of the dark - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: demons of the dark - by Killian - July 13, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: demons of the dark - by Dawn - July 13, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: demons of the dark - by Killian - July 13, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: demons of the dark - by Dawn - July 13, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: demons of the dark - by Killian - July 14, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: demons of the dark - by Dawn - August 22, 2018, 08:39 AM