Dawnlark Plains please tell me more about your doubt
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He tugged the final mat free from her fur and then set to licking the fur into order. When finished he pulled back and took in her expression. He had expected a similar reaction to his own, that weird happy- sad mix that he had no name for, but hers held such sadness and mixed emotion he wondered what was going on inside her head. It was something that always made him nervous about Dawn, she always seemed so good at reigning in her emotions he couldn't even begin to guess at what her thoughts were. For once he didn't care though, he just wanted to make sure she knew he was here. 

Leaning in he rest his chin across the back of her neck. "You have a lot on your shoulders D. I want to help you carry the weight. Please....if you need anything I am here. I don't mind the extra work." he spoke softly his voice low with concern and love, using a nickname he hadn't spoken since they were very small. Even though they'd never had a very steady relationship she was his sister and he loved her unconditionally. "Even if you just want to talk or want to sit in silence with company. If you need someone to vent to or let your anger out on. I'm your brother, I'll do whatever I can to help you" he said and licked her fur before pulling away again.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
please tell me more about your doubt - by Dawn - July 12, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: please tell me more about your doubt - by Sunny - July 13, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: please tell me more about your doubt - by Dawn - July 13, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: please tell me more about your doubt - by Sunny - July 14, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: please tell me more about your doubt - by Dawn - July 14, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: please tell me more about your doubt - by Sunny - July 16, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: please tell me more about your doubt - by Dawn - July 21, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: please tell me more about your doubt - by Sunny - July 21, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: please tell me more about your doubt - by Dawn - July 28, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: please tell me more about your doubt - by Sunny - August 02, 2018, 07:29 PM