Wapun Meadow walk softly in the garden
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Oof, sorry, I even read those posts, lol.

Shivali finds a few minutes of slumber, ears and nose alert while he brain falls into something of a sleep. The rest of her family isn’t too far and she’s alert enough to note danger in the area (or that’s what she’d make you believe). So when the scent of blood touches her nose, she moves a little and ears fall back when she notes nothing if distress. Quickly, she sits up and comes too quickly enough. Her head snaps back to make sure she sees Tahani in the distance with nothing amiss, and instead finds the newest wolf with them and a dead badger.

It looks like the creature she and Wraen had hunted a few months ago, so she shuffles her footing to sit upright, and shake out the last linger clutches of sleep. It’s not enough to hide the exhaustion settling in but she doesn’t say or do anything right away.

Nakummek,” she tells the stranger, picking herself up all the way to the kill. Her eyes do not leave the stranger much as she draws it a few inches in to break skin and tear into the warm, fresh meat. One of the few good things in their journey is a fresh kill each time, though few and far between are their meals.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
walk softly in the garden - by Shivali - July 13, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: walk softly in the garden - by Uki - July 14, 2018, 05:18 AM
RE: walk softly in the garden - by Shivali - July 14, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: walk softly in the garden - by Uki - July 15, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: walk softly in the garden - by Shivali - July 15, 2018, 03:09 PM