Heron Lake Plateau Rock and a hard place.
42 Posts
Ooc — Java

It was growing clear to Ikkuma that these wolves weren't as friendly or accomodating as she had been led to believe. What was with the weird signing, by the way? She watched their exchange and tried to decode it, but it was so fast and so alien that she gave up within moments; whatever was going on (whether it was a new dance style or some form of communication) they were purposefully leaving her out of the loop. This further alienated the Anneriwok, but she tried to stay level-headed to the best of her ability.

Niamh explained the whole cougar thing — but it didn't seem to help. The leader was adamant that Ikkuma wasn't trustworthy despite having absolutely no reason to think such a thing. It was most bothersome that she was being lumped in to the "no good" category along with some random other person without just cause. When she was finally addressed, she wanted to ream the lady out for her own shitty attitude — but that was obviously not a good tactic either.

She took a breath and glanced between the girls present, her gaze lingering longer on Raven for a moment before she lowered her head a little and deferred with a shift of her attention, showing at least in the language of the wolf that she accepted what was happening, submitting to the decisions and Raven's rank.

All I can give you is my word that I'll do whatever is necessary. My word is my bond, and I'll prove it if you give me the chance. She couldn't stop herself from glancing at Raven one last time and inputing, Whatever happened with you and your last patient has nothing to do with me — I'm better than that. I'm Tartok, and we don't make promises lightly. Okay, sure, but she wasn't really Tartok either; that hadn't worked out the way she had wanted which is how she ended up here, alone and hurt.
Messages In This Thread
Rock and a hard place. - by Ikkuma - July 13, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Rock and a hard place, wink wonk - by Raven - July 13, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Rock and a hard place, wink wonk - by Ikkuma - July 14, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: Rock and a hard place, wink wonk - by Raven - July 14, 2018, 01:18 AM
RE: Rock and a hard place, wink wonk - by Ikkuma - July 14, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Rock and a hard place, wink wonk - by RIP Niamh - July 14, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Rock and a hard place, wink wonk - by Fire - July 14, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Rock and a hard place, wink wonk - by Raven - July 14, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Rock and a hard place, wink wonk - by Ikkuma - July 14, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Rock and a hard place, wink wonk - by RIP Niamh - July 14, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Rock and a hard place, wink wonk - by Raven - July 15, 2018, 09:43 PM