Heron Lake Plateau F*ck you i won't do what you tell me!
dayvan cowboy
99 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Thanks for starting! @Cinder (or any other pup) is welcome to jump in at any point! ;D

His little brothers had, for the most part, been kind of boring while they were still in their waddling potato phase. They were cute, he had to admit, but they had done little besides pooping, eating, and sleeping and Lucca wasn't about that life. Okay, maybe he was but only if he was doing it. Those activities were not spectator sports. Now, however, they were finally looking more like actual wolves and could even form full sentences! He was beginning to like them much more by the day and today found him seeking out their company for some brother bonding time.

Only they were nowhere to be found at the den.

Nor the caches.

Nor with @Finley or @Eljay or his own littermates.

Wondering if they were old enough to be taken out on hunts (though even more perplexing was the possibility that the Blackthorn boy had somehow missed the call for a hunt), Lucca slowly made his way towards the Plateau's lake before the high-pitched sounds of distress caught his attention. His heart immediately jumped into his throat as he spotted the source of the cries. "Oh fu—oh shit, SHIT!" No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Oblivious to the fact that his sibling wasn't in any real danger, Lucca rushed to the close the distance between the flailing Tywyll and himself in record speed. It was the fastest he had ever moved in his life. "It's alright, bro, you're alright, I gotcha!" The words spilled out of his mouth in a panic, serving more of an assurance to himself than the younger boy. With hasty, ungainly strides, he splashed into the shallows of the lake and made to scoop the dark pup up in his jaws and carry him back to the safety of dry land. That was if he cooperated.
Messages In This Thread
F*ck you i won't do what you tell me! - by Tye - July 15, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: F*ck you i won't do what you tell me! - by Lucca - July 19, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: F*ck you i won't do what you tell me! - by Tye - July 19, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: F*ck you i won't do what you tell me! - by Lucca - August 11, 2018, 04:53 AM