Golden Glade even embers spark from odd flames
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
thank you! Same with Ceara :)

Embry cocked an eyebrow at her paralleled tone. He had to admit - the fae could certainly keep pace. Good. He though with an inward grin. Iron for iron, as they say. 

The male considered the few sparse occasions such as these to be not unlike trading cards in value; a system of exchange for clever phrases gleaned from true, unexpurgated raillery. 

"Indeed, the menu isn't diverse as of yet." He nodded despondently at the fibrous grass. "Lest you count this rabbitfood, here."

He watched her move the duck out of view and only just realized the hunger ebbing through his sea-green orbs. Normally, he was able to tame his composition with more acuity. In the small gap of silence, however, following her mention of the tree sap, Embry found himself praying that his stomach would cease from disturbing the hush.

"Ceara." He rolled the word curiously across his tongue, struggling to focus on anything more than the thought of tasting the bodacious duck now concealed from his prying orbs. Of course he couldn't blame her for retaining the kill. If anything, he would have already made a fast meal of the damned beautiful fare. Now, though, he stood a forlorn spectator: probing timidly at the chance for even a morsel of the share.

Grrrrr...rrrrr...rrr...

"Er..." Now it was just emberrassing. His stomach grumbled like an approaching storm; speaking more on his behalf than he could muster. "Any chance you could strike up a deal with this weed? The salad bar hasn't exactly been filling as of late. I'd do anything for some right proper protein."
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
even embers spark from odd flames - by Embry - July 15, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: even embers spark from odd flames - by Fire - July 16, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: even embers spark from odd flames - by Embry - July 16, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: even embers spark from odd flames - by Fire - July 16, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: even embers spark from odd flames - by Embry - July 17, 2018, 12:06 AM