The Sunspire More....socialization?
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 

Her spirits were soaring! Howl liked her still and she was a sort of helpful pack member and Rannoch had let her see his babies! However, that moment had made her realise that she hadn't checked up on Seabreeze since saving her life from Calcium deficiency. When she had been called to the birth she had done what her mother would have and just immediately integrated herself into the process. On top of that she had never been a mother or really experienced kids so she had no idea the instincts or desires a birthing mommy would have and so she'd stepped over some massive lines. So when she had immediately been chased off it kinda wounded her pride and made her scared to approach either mothers again.

Now though she was growing weary of skirting around the dens to avoid them. So she went off and hunted, got lucky and snagged a groundhog as it was coming out of a hole. She carried the prey with a determined gait, eyes almost fierce with the mindset of "I'm gonna visit you and talk to you and try to make you like me" up until she stood in front of the den. Then her tail dropped and so did the groundhog and she honestly considered running away.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
More....socialization? - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - July 15, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Seabreeze - July 15, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - July 16, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: More....socialization? - by Seabreeze - July 29, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - July 30, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: More....socialization? - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 26, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: More....socialization? - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 26, 2018, 10:20 PM