Rising Sun Valley I know not by what power I am made bold,
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She had been wary at first that her presence would startle the female and either cause her to struggle more and hurt herself or earn some nips and bites in her direction. Instead the female worked with her until Hyacinth nearly had her freed, untangling the female from the thorns almost completely. There was a chunk of thorny brush that had unfortunately managed to tangle quite badly into the woman's fur and she paused, trying to figure out how best to get her freed completely. Then quickly she lifted her lips and used her sharp canines to bite through areas of the vines where there were not thorns, unhooking her so she could pull back but unfortunately leaving a bunch in her fur. 

Stepping back so the female could back away, she gave a steady wag. "There you are, then. Did you get cut? I can help you pull the thorns out of your fur if you'd like. I'm Hyacinth by the way" she said brightly, eyes scanning over the female slowly to check her over.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know not by what power I am made bold, - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 08, 2018, 07:56 PM