Duck Lake Before I can live with folks, I have to live with myself.
38 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
I hope it's okay to mention Fisher having seen Uki around. Lmk if anything needs changing!

Desiring some way to get on good terms with the hormonal mother that was Siarut's sister, Aqakuktuq had headed out from the glade to find a gift for her. She always felt a need to make herself useful, anyway. An expansive body of water was in clear view now as she neared it, the din of waterfowl becoming louder with each step. Interestingly, she spotted another northerner leaving the lake. She was far more lithe than herself, and in her jaws was a sizable goose. The wraith narrowed her eyes. Didn't she recognize this wolf? She swore she'd caught glimpses of her near the traveling group, but the woman was highly distant and standoffish from what little Aqakuktuq had seen.

The cloud changed her course to drift towards her. Once close enough to be heard in an even speaking voice, she said, Hello. You are part of IkKanattuk, yes? Now she was sure of it, her gentle scent vaguely familiar. Still, the fisherwoman said no more than that, not sure how the other would respond. Aqakuktuq stopped a few feet away, not wanting to make the woman too uncomfortable.
Inuttut | English
Messages In This Thread