Duck Lake Before I can live with folks, I have to live with myself.
146 Posts
Ooc —
The fisher woman is persistent in her questions and Uki's ears flicked back - unnerved. Pressed so by the woman's state and expectant gold gaze, Uki is forced to nod in response to her well being. She's seen worse and there are more important things on tapeesa's mind. 

"Rogue," she mumbles finally, moonlit eyes downcast. Her voice doesn't particularly wish to be heard around a stranger and the feral girl seems unable to elaborate further. There's a glint of the berserker beneath lingering in her metallic gaze, the northern part of her that seems to say she won't speak further unless she wants to. 

Tupilaq watches with intrigue as the corvid finds Aqakuktuq, perching on her shoulder and eyeing the waif with equal curiosity. "You have a bird." The mute girl seems so stunned by this that her shy voice emerges. 

"Tupilaq," she murmurs softly, the name her own Angakkuq had once dubbed her - the soft name for a familiar. "I'm Uki," she finally introduces, finding the gold gleam of Aqakuktuq's gaze. 
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread