Phoenix Maplewood phantom bruise
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Preferably someone from the IKT. Other tags for visibility: @Tahani, @Uki, @Aqakuktuq, @Nanook Set for like 7/22ish?

After a few days in the grove, they start to get antsy. Lingering too long brings the nosy wolves around and though they are still tired, they have to move. She isn’t as caught up as she’d like to be for the last leg but a little movement beneath their feet is all they need. Just around the corner, the glacier will be there. They’ll have their home. They can rest and eat and sleep and start to mark the territory that belongs to them. @Takiyok mentioned wolves that remained to hold their place, but what can few wolves do?  And wolves she doesn’t know, for that matter, including the ones they collected on the way that certainly hadn’t been in their plan.

Pushed as far as she can go, Shivali gently lowers @Sos to the ground and beckons @Siarut. The sun is just over the horizon. They’ve put enough distance between themselves and the last place, they can spend another few days here; as long as their antsy paws will let them. She does not offer to feed any of the children until @Tomkin has found a den for her to seclude herself off and feed them properly, enough to get them by a little while longer. The heat of the morning sun brightens the day and with all four children asleep, she picks herself out of the den and looks around the little area they’ve chosen. She looks from one sleeping figure to the next to see who has lingered and who has set out on patrol and search of food. The routine is often the same each day.

Shivali lowers to the ground, a few feet away from the mouth of the abandoned den, and enjoys the cool morning with direct heat from a beam of light breaking through the maplewood.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
phantom bruise - by Shivali - July 16, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: phantom bruise - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: phantom bruise - by Shivali - July 16, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: phantom bruise - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: phantom bruise - by Shivali - July 16, 2018, 02:25 PM