Bitterroot Valley To start the journey, to make a new start.
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
"Delight.. and Queenie too," she answered after a soft sigh coming when she did lift her head up again. She didn't think any others had gone north.. no scents had hinted at such. "And I met Alarian, but only briefly." she recalled and decided it was worth a mention enough, though the other name he said went over her head.

But she nodded.. respecting the want to travel because it consumed her entire life, so it left her no room to argue there.

When he mentioned herd, her ears twitched forward and this signaled the official whole change of focus. Good, because now their odds were even better so she drifted her path over towards him to test the trail for herself--and sure enough. Her nose quivered eagerly and waved her tail; she kept to her silence, but the encouragement was clear, and she was ready to move forward now with a fresh, tangible direction to go in. The scout started to pick up her pace, and progress this.

If success awaited them, then so be it. Jomyo went on like always: with enough to gain to keep her interested, and little to lose.
if she goes inactive before my next reply, feel free to pp a narrative ending or something, i don't mind! i may not be re-activating her immediately <3
Messages In This Thread
To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - July 16, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 08, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 11, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 14, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - August 25, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 06, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - September 10, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Steele - September 21, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: To start the journey, to make a new start. - by Jomyo - October 07, 2018, 09:02 PM