Sleeping Dragon i fink u freeky and i like u a lot
42 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
All Welcome 
"ha. ha ha ha hahahahaha."

denali couldn't resist laughing out loud as he looked up at the mountain, once a mainstay in his life and now a delicious surprise.

he had been looking for her, but he wasn't entirely sure if he'd gone the right way or not. the twisted woods had looked vaguely familiar, but then again, all forests look similar in some way or another. and the scents were different. but as soon as he laid eyes on the crag, he knew. he was here. he'd finally arrived.

eyes watering, leaking tears that scored moist paths down his sunken cheeks, denali took off at a haphazard gallop, racing across the plains. he stumbled several times, but eventually made it to the base of sleeping dragon, pulling to an eager halt. his nostrils flared wildly, looking for the border.

he musn't upset heda. no, not now. he had come too far for that.

but after a short frantic time of search, in which he wound his way around the entire mountain, he discovered that not only were there no borders where they had been before--there were no borders at all. denali flopped over, beginning to panic, his skin twitching like a horse worried by summer flies. he began to scrabble at the ground, making a low, keening sound under his breath. he looked up--then down--then up again, and around, eyes big blue moons.

where were they?! last he knew, heda had full dominion over this place. the borders had been strong, the pack large. but now it seemed deserted, and no wolves in sight. not even a sentry had come to meet him.

all this way and for what?! she was gone. denali was gripped in terror, lying on the ground, head lifted to the sky. his breathing began to labor, and he let out a strangled howl, not knowing what else to do in this agonized moment.
Messages In This Thread
i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 18, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 20, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 21, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 21, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 22, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 22, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 26, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 13, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Lava - August 13, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - August 19, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 23, 2018, 06:55 PM