Sleeping Dragon i fink u freeky and i like u a lot
42 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
he might be hidden, but she wasn't, pale as she was against the summer backdrop. she approached and he scrambled to his paws, sides heaving as the air burst from him in panicked breaths. he lumbered toward her, forgetting his manners entirely as he opened his mouth and blurted:

"heda! i need to find heda. where is she?!"

his lunacy thus established--though of course he didn't see it that way--denali shifted his paws, uncomfortable all of a sudden. it had been moons--seasons, almost?--since he had talked to another wolf, choosing the privacy of his own company instead. it showed, clearly. but he forced what he hoped was an ingratiating smile upon his muzzle, jerking his head toward sleeping dragon, and speaking again, in a much calmer tone than before.

"there were wolves there, once. where are they?" he asked, gaze boring into hers. no time for formalities nor pleasantries; he was on a mission, and this girl was going to lead him to heda. "where did heda take them? where did they go?"
Messages In This Thread
i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 18, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 20, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 21, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 21, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 22, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 22, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 26, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 13, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Lava - August 13, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - August 19, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 23, 2018, 06:55 PM