Sleeping Dragon i fink u freeky and i like u a lot
135 Posts
Ooc —
I am here to save the day (with permission from Denali) and since Ajatar's mine I'll continue to PP her with Helix. <3 @Lava 

It is about time for Helix to make the move and visit Drageda. It is unfortunate in a time like this. Many have made the trip to and fro, some have gone wayward, but a loyal wolf of Seageda for years kept her rooted in Trigeda after their home had dissolved. It is only when her brother and his mate were instructed to start their own way, halfway between the aligning packs, which she broke away in support of her family.

In times of turmoil, when they need their Heda, and she is not there, it is a problem. When their own wolves are killed, left for the others to pick up the pieces, they need their Heda. Sangeda had gone to war alongside Trigeda after losing most of those in Maungeda and there is too much damage left behind. Ajatar had set out to find her and bring her back after a messenger, nor Drageda, returned to their aid but Helix quickly stepped up to go alongside her to see the much afamed lifestyle further south.

Briefly the woman is separated from the fos goufa but she finds her easily, toying with some native to the territory. His frantic movements and shouting start to become cause for concern and the dark woman approaches to hear the man speak about the mountain and warriors that once protected the claim. Her eyes flicker toward Ajatar as she wanders aimlessly and Helix barks out to her while keeping her eyes carefully on the brute.

The pale wolf looks back, obviously unsatisfied with whatever the brute has told her.

Em get in Heda, the heir states, causing a brow to raise as she warily scans over their newest companion.
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
Messages In This Thread
i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 18, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 20, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 21, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 21, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 22, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 22, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 26, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 13, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Lava - August 13, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - August 19, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 23, 2018, 06:55 PM