Sleeping Dragon i fink u freeky and i like u a lot
135 Posts
Ooc —
Helix is quiet for a moment. Eyes scan over to her son, watching him briefly. Ajatar opens her mouth to say something and an ear swivels back. The crazy wolf decides to speak before she has the chance to figure out a new plan. The brute that is Denali gets a snap to his face as Helix lurches forward, drawing blood to get him to shut his trap. Not a growl breaks ground, holding him still long enough for him to receive the message.

“You will see Heda on our say so,” she says, dropping his muzzle and straightening herself out. She licks the blood away from her lips, a hard stare into the brute.

“We should take him back,” Ajatar says in the common tongue, looking down upon the wolfdog. “He’s not a threat.”

The warrior scoffs, shaking her head. “We should kill him now and drag him back. Something is obviously wrong.”

“If Heda does not know him, we kill him then. He could be useful on the trip.”

Helix doesn’t say anything this time, looking toward the pale woman as she speaks. She clears her throat and nods, hesitantly agreeing. With everything settled, she urges her son closer to help guard and keep their advantage against the stranger.
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
Messages In This Thread
i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 18, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 20, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 21, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 21, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 22, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Ajatar - July 22, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - July 26, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 13, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Lava - August 13, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Denaleee - August 19, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i fink u freeky and i like u a lot - by Helix - August 23, 2018, 06:55 PM