Wheeling Gull Isle poking a voodoo doll you didn't know i made
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

there is a tediousness to the exercise but reed does not let mou relent until she is satisfied with the range of his vocalizations. she follows each with a (gentle for her) "good," but otherwise remains quiet (remember, she has no idea what she's actually doing, here.) 

when at last his voice gives way to coughing she moves to their herb stores and plucks a small sampling of tansy, proferring it to him with an easy gesture. assuming he takes it (and if he doesn't she will insist) she tells him "have a drink, rest your throat. you've more sound than i thought you might. practice will bring more back." the sounds are weak and hard to make out but they are there, and if voice is anything like the rest of the body, it will become stronger with time. "in fact," she muses, "maybe you should spend time talking with the puppies, since they're learning to speak, too." she shoots him a look with a raised eyebrow, curious if he'll take to her idea.
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
RE: poking a voodoo doll you didn't know i made - by Reed Wolf - August 04, 2018, 05:35 PM