Duskfire Glacier Lay your weary head to rest.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Their journey comes to an end. Almost. She can see the ice. It doesn’t do anything. She thought it would be this grand entrance, this entire change, but after everything? She doesn’t have anything left to give. She isn’t even entirely sure how they’ve gotten here, after all that. Everything is numb and hurts at the same time and she’s tired and she’s surprised she’s taking another step. And another step. @Sos feels so heavy in her jaws and she simply drags herself the last little bit.

When Takiyok comes to a spot, the ground cool beneath her feet, she slows to a stop. Automatically, she puts the boy down. Her younger sister comes around to everyone and announces their home. If she comes up to her with any affection, she barely responds, too tired to offer anything else. The feelings of danger aren’t entirely shed and she simply wants to hide away. If they’re home, she can go off and sleep. They’re all tired, they’ll all understand. And if they don’t, well, she’ll care about that later.

Shivali barely registers the call, barely remembers there are other wolves on the glacier to hold their ground, and when someone else approaches, she barely gives her a glance. Back legs give out from beneath her and she plops to the ground, sagging the rest of the way to the cool icy floor.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
Lay your weary head to rest. - by Takiyok - July 20, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest. - by Mirabelle - July 20, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest. - by Shivali - July 20, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest. - by Siarut - July 20, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest. - by Samothes - July 21, 2018, 11:13 PM