Heron Lake Plateau I think I'm done
They Left Me Standing Unbroken
106 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Benjamin wouldn't be offended if someone didn't want to spent time with him. He was an eccentric type, better left to his own devices. He didn't even want to spend time with himself. He mentally sighed; Towhee was fine, he had decided, as long as the whole pack wouldn't join in on the fun. They made him nervous.

He trotted steadily behind her smaller frame, the tiniest of smiles upon his darkened muzzle. How kind. He commented. He hoped she didn't actually like him, otherwise these strange social interactions would become the new norm. Being social had never quite been his thing, besides spending time with his family. But where the hell were they now?

He had liked the caldera more if he was being honest. This place was too much like home. He could almost see his siblings stumble about here, growing into their large ears and enormous feet. Was this a good topic to bring up? Probably not, men had to toughen up a bit. Can't say I can't swim, but it's not something I do for fun if that's what you mean. He answered with a shrug. I don't really do anything for fun. He added, looking away at this self-realization, dipping his own paw into the water.
Dance Under The Ladder
Messages In This Thread
I think I'm done - by Ben - July 20, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - July 21, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - July 24, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - July 24, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - July 28, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - August 01, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Ben - August 07, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Towhee - August 13, 2018, 08:56 AM