Dawnlark Plains All in the family
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Loir smiled at Sunny's praise, and then sat down once the Comrade had patted his paw down on the ground, Loir listening to the story with her black ears pricked. She had heard the wolf's name was Sunny, and apparently his father was the founder and first leader of Morningside. This story was very interesting, and Loir had discovered some of the parts Sunny explained had been left out of the explanation Loir's parents had provided. Woah! Loir exclaimed in amazement. That's very interesting! My parents had some knowledge about the packs and told me about them, so I have some pack knowledge, but woah, apparently they left out some parts of Morningside! 

This was getting interesting.

Loir then decided to maybe share her story. My family were just plain loners, but again, they had pack knowledge and taught me how to hunt once I reached a year old. My brother and sister were bullies, but they warmed up to me during their...final moments. One day before I became a lone wolf, not too long after I became three years old, I returned from a hunt only to find my whole family slaughtered and...dead. She explained. When she had gotten to the last parts, sadness was visible in her voice.

TAGS: @Sunny
[Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
HUNTER TRADE: 1/5 threads
Messages In This Thread
All in the family - by Sunny - July 21, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: All in the family - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: All in the family - by Sunny - July 21, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: All in the family - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: All in the family - by Sunny - July 21, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: All in the family - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: All in the family - by Sunny - July 24, 2018, 08:09 AM
RE: All in the family - by Loir - July 24, 2018, 04:33 PM