Fairspell Meadow A main character arrives when he intends to!
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
In her opinion, Gundham's explanation slightly made more sense and even sounded possible. Normally the wolfdog would not believe such silly things, but this really made sense. When he had asked Svítaní if there was anything else on her mind, Svítaní could feel scared. He reminds me of my father. She kept telling herself in her mind, and Svítaní didn't know if she wanted to tell Gundham what she had been thinking of.

Should she really tell him?

Taking a slow and steady breath, Svítaní decided to speak her mind. "My...father, he kind of had the same personality as you." She sadly explained. "He thought of himself as being an overlord, a god, well, because he led my 'cult' family called the Temny family alongside my mother. My sister Jasny and I, we kind of refuse to think of that." Svítaní couldn't help but feel scared about Gundham's reaction, she hoped she didn't offend him at all. "It worries me." She then concluded. The wolfdog looked behind her, wondering if anyone else would be here. Would Jasny join her? She had noticed her younger sister had not been around lately, but Svítaní knew the 2 sisters were embarking on their own paths, but she had expected Jasny to maybe follow her.
Normal Speech|Czechoslovakian|Spanish

Dance, dance, dance with the devil.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A main character arrives when he intends to! - by Svítaní Temny - July 25, 2018, 02:21 PM