Blacktail Deer Plateau hey mr no name kid
5 Posts
Ooc — rin
hey dude after this we can just assume that max takes Feline to wherever the gals are? :0

The old days. Associating those words with anything remotely real is unfamiliar, now. It might be that she couldn't think of the old days without a bitter taste in her mouth. Frustration rears its ugly head; for now, she trusts herself not to hurt Max. It is a tentative trust. What would happen to her if she ever harmed the girl in front of her with intention? I wouldn't allow myself to exist. But first, I will find Atticus and his sorry little neck, and I will put my jaws around it.

Goosebumps ripple on her skin where Max's warm breath wafts beneath the fur. She wants to exist in only this moment, but she feels her mind pulling itself apart every which way. She closes her eyes. It is easier this way.

They open only a few moments later as Max pulls away. (Feline feels anger at this turn over in her chest. She is dismayed, and tramples it deep down. Atticus and his soldiers...what had they done?) She would deal with that later. She promises herself. For now, Feline feels the corners of her lips quirk upward as Max rambles in the customary tempo; she feels as if she could listen to it forever. "Yeah," she stutters out. Her tongue feels like it weighs more than it should. "'Course." Then a short pause follows.

"Goddamn it Max, what made you think that I could possibly say no?" she half-shouts, half-laughs. It's almost as if its the old days again.
Messages In This Thread
hey mr no name kid - by Max - July 24, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: hey mr no name kid - by Feline - July 25, 2018, 06:47 AM
RE: hey mr no name kid - by Max - July 25, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: hey mr no name kid - by Feline - July 26, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: hey mr no name kid - by Max - July 26, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: hey mr no name kid - by Feline - July 29, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: hey mr no name kid - by Max - July 29, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: hey mr no name kid - by Feline - July 31, 2018, 06:12 AM