Swiftcurrent Creek strong bones
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Joining 
Just decided to get it over with already XD

Eilidh had traveled most of the eastern valley in search of her family, and in this moment she knew, in her bones, that her brother was nearby. She followed the scent markers, followed her heart toward her blood, and found herself calling to him in the dark. She was running through the fields, heading toward the creek that flowed in the distance, her nostrils full of her brother's scent. @Constantine! she called, her voice rising and pitching across the lands. Constantine, I'm here! Eilidh ran as fast as her weak legs would carry her, her heart bursting with joy she had long searched for, and yet had never found, until this moment.

The ivory creature dashed through fields and brush, swerved around trees, until her brother's scent was overwhelming. Then, and only then, did she stop. She was past their borders, but her legs gave out, and she heaved in great lungfuls of breath, the coldness of her previous life for once pushed to the back of her mind. No more cowering in the dark, no more hiding from the wolves who would use her skills to dire ends. While this was not the plateau or the Sentinels, Eilidh knew, deep in her strong bones, that she was finally home.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
strong bones - by Eilidh - July 25, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: strong bones - by Aria - July 28, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: strong bones - by Eilidh - July 28, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: strong bones - by Aria - July 28, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: strong bones - by Eilidh - July 30, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: strong bones - by Aria - August 18, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: strong bones - by Constantine - August 27, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: strong bones - by Eilidh - September 05, 2018, 12:16 PM