Blackfoot Forest We shall laugh uproariously this night
† The Overlord of Ice †
37 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
All Welcome 
The sun had begun its extravagant descent below the horizon, painting the sky in dashes of orange and pink. Soon, the dark overlord would need to succumb to the darkness and enter the dream realm. But first, he needed to find somewhere safe and secluded to do so. The eerie calls from deep within a dark forest he was approaching caught his attention. Others would avoid a place so obviously teeming with evil, but Gundham Tanaka feared nothing! He would make the dark spirits cower before him!

With confidence in his stride and tail flagged high, Gundham entered the new territory. It absolutely reeked of foxes. Ah, kitsune―tricky demon beasts they were. The underlings would know not to trifle with him, though! He had no worries. A dark figure swooped into his view from above, landing on the limb of a nearby tree. Curiously, he approached it, peering up at the creature. It stared back with large, piercing yellow eyes. Unmistakable devilish horns sat upon its head, and it was clear what this demon beast was: a greater horned owl.

But not just any greater horned owl―it was his beloved underling, Belenus. Is it really you, Belenus? Gundham asked incredulously. The owl offered a signature hoot as if giving affirmation.

What brings you to this cursed place? He then asked. Belenus only continued to stare before suddenly seizing up, beak opening for a sizable pellet to drop to the ground. Instead of reeling back in disgust, Gundham briefly observed the pellet and said, Ah, I see! This place is bountiful in rodents. That explains all the vulpine residents. It appears you are doing well, then. I was about to retire here for the night. With that, he turned to venture deeper into the woods, searching for a suitable spot to rest while the owl silently followed the demon beast tamer from above.
Open Sesame, Pandemonium! I shall fill Hell with true hell!

English | Japanese
Messages In This Thread
We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Gundham - July 26, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Gundham - August 02, 2018, 04:56 PM