Blackfoot Forest We shall laugh uproariously this night
17 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Álainn was surprised that her "hello?" had been answered. She figured no one would answered, and honestly, she wondered, why would they? Álainn decided to come out of hiding more, and honestly, she was a bit curious. "It's just me." She replied, slightly cautiously. "My name's Álainn, why are you here? If you decide to ask first, I'm just resting here." Álainn had recently hunted some prey and basically went on a "food journey" and decided to stop at Rising Sun Valley, only to come across this odd-looking but curious wolf. Not that Gundham was curious, but that he seemed interesting.

Álainn was still slightly worried about approaching him anymore. She wanted to maybe talk to him a bit or something to get to know him? Álainn figured that would maybe be a good idea. He looks harmless. She thought. Well, to Álainn, as sweet as she was, she hardly thought of everyone as harmful.
Messages In This Thread
We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Gundham - July 26, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Álainn - July 27, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Gundham - August 02, 2018, 04:56 PM