Blackfoot Forest We shall laugh uproariously this night
17 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Álainn listened as Gundham explained this meaning of "nymph", and she couldn't help but feel absolutely annoyed now. "You don't have any evidence that I 'worship' males." She explained, and maybe now she could tell her story to explain why Gundham thought she was a so-called nymph. "Everyone in my pack worshipped me like a goddess, and I left them, because I was annoyed about how they treated me, and I never seducted any males, and I wouldn't want to." Álainn said, and she could slowly feel her patience breaking. Calm down Álainn. She told herself. Something must've made him this way. Álainn didn't understand what was going on right now.

She had no idea why Gundham would think of her as a nymph. Just what she needed, sarcasm intended. Apparently Álainn's appearance would be making others lustful or something just like how her packmates were. She was part of some kind of "royal family"-like pack, and, maybe she'd end up going through something else maybe similar to that.
Messages In This Thread
We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Gundham - July 26, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Álainn - July 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Gundham - August 02, 2018, 04:56 PM