Blackfoot Forest We shall laugh uproariously this night
17 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Álainn began thinking maybe she was taking things the wrong way, and Gundham began questioning the fact she didn't want to be worshipped. "If I was a pack leader, then maybe being 'worshipped' would be nice, but, that's just not how I am to others. Sure, maybe if there were females or something, I would be okay, but maybe what I mean is when it comes to males seeking you out, treating you like a treasure, that can be bothersome. The constant 'affection' I was getting became overwhelming." Álainn said. She hoped her explanation made sense, and if this Gundham guy would be the next one to treat her like a goddess, she'd try hard not to get annoyed. Once it became overwhelming, maybe she would get annoyed. However, she had some exceptions. "However, when it comes to mates, I'm okay with that." Álainn then said. She knew she probably sounded crazy at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Gundham - July 26, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Álainn - July 29, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: We shall laugh uproariously this night - by Gundham - August 02, 2018, 04:56 PM