Northstar Vale Attempt no landing there
8 Posts
Ooc —
tense consistency? i dont know her

for the instant. "of course," borya says. that doesn't really answer anything, but then she supposes that's the point.

"the cub," borya repeats flatly when the wolf mentions it. she does not move; she doesn't think she could have missed something like that, because even if she had, its mother would not have let her miss it. which means -- "you saw a cub and yet you still come here alone? looking for it?" she snorts, uncertain quite how to take that. "bold of you. it is not mine, no. if it was i would not be speaking to you." she smiles thinly at that, a sharp, wintry thing that leaves no doubt as to her meaning. she has not yet borne a cub in her time, but she has been one herself, and that is enough to know the reputation they have earned.

her mother left more than one dead to protect her. she can admire that, though in the long run, she doesn't think she ended up that much better off.

she has moved past those times, though, and doesn't like to dwell on them any longer than necessary. instead, she rolls her shoulders, considering. "there's more than just me around here, if that's the question you came to have answered." a low huff, underlaid with something like amusement. "here to make these packlands too?"
Messages In This Thread
Attempt no landing there - by Arbiter - July 26, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Attempt no landing there - by Karhu - July 26, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: Attempt no landing there - by Arbiter - July 27, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Attempt no landing there - by Karhu - July 27, 2018, 02:55 AM
RE: Attempt no landing there - by Arbiter - July 31, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: Attempt no landing there - by Karhu - July 31, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: Attempt no landing there - by Arbiter - July 31, 2018, 02:45 AM
RE: Attempt no landing there - by Karhu - August 01, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: Attempt no landing there - by Arbiter - August 06, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: Attempt no landing there - by Karhu - August 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Attempt no landing there - by Arbiter - August 12, 2018, 12:25 AM