Firestone Hot Springs Right now, I'm in a state of mind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

As it was always the case Keelut had been too excited about his purpose that he had failed to realize that not every wolf that was chosen as the gods' devices were aware of their importance. It was strange, but not many wolves were aware of how detailed was the scheming of the fate spinner, nor how the fit within their plans.

But Keelut was well aware of his place and he was always content to explain things to others. I have been chosen to be recipient of a message from the gods. It will come tonight, but I need an anchor to hold me in the mortal plane while their forces run through me, it really was that easy. He doubted the girl would have a reason to refuse to offer her help. At the end of it all she had been chosen, not by him, but by the gods themselves to be there and then to serve a purpose.

It comes with no risk to you, but I need to prepare you for the ritual, he added casually. To anyone who heard him and did not share his knowledge Keelut would seem like a mad man, which was often the case, but the young wyr had a role to play in the great scheme of things and he was always happy to serve the gods.

Messages In This Thread
Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - July 26, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - July 27, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - July 28, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 05, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 05, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 08, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 08, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 11, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 11, 2018, 07:40 PM