Chimera Fields where the miracle of beauty disappears
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Zig glanced in the direction of the mountains when the other male mentioned that he resided in a forest near them, and gave a nod in response. He hadn't explored that area very much, so he wasn't sure what packs lived over there. He knew he wouldn't want to live that far from the ocean, though. The ocean had been his companion his whole life, and he couldn't imagine not living close enough to scent the brine in the air or feel the salty water in his coat on a daily basis. 

He grinned at the golden-eyed male when he asked about the coast. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else, he replied, pride in his voice. My pack is pretty laid back, and there's always plenty of fish to eat, Zig added, as if fish was all anyone ever needed to eat. He really could live off of fish, though. Sure, he enjoyed the occasional deer or rabbit, but one could sustain themselves pretty well as a lone wolf on just fish alone. 

What's it like living in the forest? Zig asked, genuinely curious.
Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
Messages In This Thread
where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 03:31 AM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - July 27, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - July 30, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - August 18, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - August 22, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - August 27, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - August 31, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - September 04, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - September 18, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - September 18, 2018, 11:14 PM