Meadowlark Prairie to hold a flame to a gas filled lake
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

With his head low the Prince of Darkness stalked the southern reaches of the forest. After the war, Relmyna’s incident, learning of the attack on the twins and now with Astrid to take care of Damien had enough reasons to be over-protective of the packlands as they were. Too many dangers lurked awaiting a chance to take a bite of what was left of Blackfeather Woods, and now more than ever it felt like a family of which Damien was responsible.

For hours Damien walked, slithering among the shadows as if he was part of them. The sounds he made were minimal, and if not for his scent Damien would have been untraceable. But he was keen with that sense in particular, and as he moved towards the western reaches he picked up a trail that he could never mistake, and he could not believe it. With a rushed pace Damien sought the borders, keeping always to the shadows and eventually he found the pale, icy figure oh his nephew standing just a few yards away from the borders. Had it not been for his madness Damien would have seen the man grow into the beast he was today. Broad shoulders, thick layers of fur and scars covering every inch of him as vestige of his savage ways.

They do not expect your return, nephew said the shadow-cloaked prince as he revealed his position. Vaati reminded him of Bane. Not only for his pale, brutish looks, but also for his reputation. The child would have been such an asset under his guidance and Damien curses himself for failing to fulfill his role as guardian. I promised your mother that I would take care of you and your siblings… I failed to keep my word, he admits as a way to apologice, but he couldn't change the past.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - July 27, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - July 28, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - July 28, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 05, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 18, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 21, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 21, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 22, 2018, 11:40 AM