Dawnlark Plains i hope the roof flies off and i get blown out into space
207 Posts
Ooc —
When Aditya approached, both River and his new friend tensed; a new wave of fondness rose within him for the sense of camaraderie, though he had no clue what troubled Alarian about him. The barely-contained words caused his ears to flatten, and he scrambled back to press against the strange, slim man who'd found him wandering (completely ignoring the discomfort he caused by pressing into his shoulder wound).
"Ow— uhh, I'm hoping to catch Sebastian. Is he around?" The raw nerves and barely-suppressed sorrow lurking under the words didn't escape River, who opted not to say a word. He did realize, then, that he was hurting his new friend, and reluctantly detached himself to settle by his side— still decidedly on the other side of the borders. He ignored the glance from Alarian that said 'please get your ass over there.'
Because, well, you aren't my dad either, and you kind of look like a girl, too, so.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hope the roof flies off and i get blown out into space - by Winterbourne - July 27, 2018, 04:07 PM