Dawnlark Plains i hope the roof flies off and i get blown out into space
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had heard the howl. He had been with Aviana and Faye. It was not much of a surprise as he was a very devoted uncle, at least he liked to think so. The male got to his feet as he was lucky enough that Aviana was with him so she could stay with Faye. Sebastian's shoulder was healed and scarred over, but that didn't mean his limp had gone away. His charcoal colored fur wouldn't grow over the pink scar, which was a good indicator of why he had a limp in the first place. He hoped that over time his shoulder would heal further internally but it might not be the case. The male made it over to the border as soon as he could but as he approached it came to his attention that he was not the first to arrive.

The male noticed his leader and that he was quite tense. The grey tank then noticed that he knew the visitor. Oh no. He hoped that there wasn't a dispute. He made some more haste and tried to assess the situation. He noticed that one of Grayday's children was with Alarian. Sebastian was panting when he reached the group, clearly, there had been an effort to reach the border as quickly as he could. "Aditya," he greeted. "This is Alarian. I can vouch for him," the male spoke, unaware that the two might know each other as well.

Sebastian's eye fell on the grey child and tried to understand where the leader's tension came from. The large male sat down, his pale eyes falling on Alarian. There was a curious glint in them as he wondered what Alarian needed him for. Perhaps it was just to say hi. "Nice to see you again, Alarian. How have you been fairing?," he wondered. Sebastian wasn't going to question what the deal was with River, perhaps it wasn't his business to know? Unless the child was injured? He didn't look injured.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hope the roof flies off and i get blown out into space - by Sebastian - July 29, 2018, 05:26 AM