Emberwood You and I are the same!
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Private 
After much confusion, have this thread, @Barracuda & possibly @Minori! Lmfao. Gonna say time of day is early morning.

He needed off that mountain. No, he just needed distance between himself and the pack. Being thrust into the presence of others who were so unlike him made it hard for the nosferatu to feel at ease―not because he had any desire to "fit in", but because he had become so used to being alone over the past few months. The last time Corvus was in a pack was with fellow mercenaries. He'd known them since he was a mere adolescent, so naturally, they were more pleasant for him to be around. With this group, he felt like he'd much rather be on his own.

Still, Corvus wasn't going to just up and leave so soon, as being in a pack had its benefits, and there were several individuals he liked just fine―he respected Grezig, and the alphas were level-headed enough, though Liri seemed to be dealing with the aftermath of some crippling life experiences. Then, there was Minori. She was strange and intriguing... certainly amusing, and he felt the same kind of equal respect towards her that he did for those back in his old pack. He just felt... off, was all.

The trees here were unlike any he'd seen before. Their bark was stark white, black scars breaking up the surfaces as if they'd all fought in a fierce battle. Each soldier was oddly small in circumference despite clearly being mature. Very interesting, Corvus mused. Even more alluring about these woods was the overwhelming scent of prey: deer, rabbits, beavers, and various rodents and birds. It appeared he'd hit the jackpot. Corvus licked his lips, pondering which he would aim for as if choosing from a menu. Beaver sounded quite nice, so he put his nose to the ground and followed one's trail deeper into the forest.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 27, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 27, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 27, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 27, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 28, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 29, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 29, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 29, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 30, 2018, 02:27 PM