Emberwood You and I are the same!
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
To his surprise, a wolf emerged from the foliage. So he wasn't the only one here. Well, these woods were teeming with food; the man likely had the same idea as him. The stranger gave a chuff to announce his presence, and it didn't appear he wanted any trouble.

He was an odd, unorthodox-looking man. The first thing Corvus noticed was his piercing yellow eyes, blinding like the sun against the dark fur around them. Staring into them too long burned his own. Then, there was the single alabaster fang against the darkness of his face and a tattered ear. His overall body shape was eerie and unnatural, legs acting as stilts that held up his thin frame while his ragged fur sagged off of him.

Corvus observed all of this with interest but did not judge. How one appeared did not matter in the slightest to the shadow―what mattered was who they were. Beaver hunting? He asked, not bothering with time-wasting formalities, as per usual. Still, his tone was light and uncaring. Corvus came to a stop a few feet away from the other man as he awaited a response.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 27, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 27, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 27, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 27, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 28, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 29, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 29, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 29, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 30, 2018, 02:27 PM