Emberwood You and I are the same!
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
"Barracuda", the stranger gave as his name. Corvus had vaguely heard about the vicious fish but never thought he'd live the day where he met someone with such a name. Was it an alias like his own? That was a question for another time―if there would even be a next time with this stranger. Despite his burning curiosity for many things, Corvus was not nosy.

Barracuda's answer to his question made him chuckle. Fair enough, He replied. Desperate for something filling, he wanted to give beavers a go. Lowering his snout to continue along the scent trail brought him to a marshy area with soft soil that squelched a bit between his toes. Up ahead was a stream that lead deeper into what looked like wetlands. That'd explain the beavers―or perhaps it was the beavers that explained the wetlands. He noted that the trees around here had clearly been gnawed on, and some had already been felled. Corvus lowered into a crouch, slinking into a patch of tall grass nearby and silently lying himself down.

Once Barracuda was presumably close enough to hear him at a murmur, he explained, My plan is to lie in wait for them to return to these feeding grounds. Once a beaver approaches, one of us will circle around to cut off the route to its dam while the other goes in for the kill. I can do the latter, unless you object. Corvus then awaited Barracuda's input on the plan, blood orange eyes meeting acid yellow.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 27, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 27, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 27, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 27, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 28, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 29, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 29, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Barracuda - July 29, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: You and I are the same! - by Corvus - July 30, 2018, 02:27 PM