Firefly Glen shadows will scream that i'm alone
20 Posts
Ooc —
Away
It was not long before that large eye blinked, and it blinked slowly. Thoughtfully. It was as if the horse were considering his options; surely that was worth doing, as he knew what sat before him could end up being a danger in the future. Nechako had heard of wolves before—had seen them tracking him before—but never in his long years had he been this close to one of their foals. The small thing did not look so dangerous even if its musk told every inch of him to fight and to flee. He lifted his head slightly, turned it, and carefully nosed at the foal's plush fur. He sniffed at the top of Arcturus' head and even felt bold enough to lip at his very tall ears before withdrawing.

Then, as he settled back a half-step, he turned and resumed his munching on the grass—as if the foal was nothing but a lump of moss that held no interest to him. In actuality the lord was listening to his surroundings. He knew that there were more adults around him. He knew not to harm this young thing lest he bring ire from these grown wolves. As curious as he was of the child, he was wise enough not to test his luck. He would move on at a lazy pace but anyone keeping an eye on Nechako would see his strong jaw had stopped overworking the grass. Given any aggression from the wolves, he would be out of there in a flash.
Messages In This Thread
shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - July 28, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - July 28, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - July 31, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - July 31, 2018, 02:14 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - July 31, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - July 31, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 02, 2018, 03:55 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - August 05, 2018, 01:14 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - August 09, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - August 10, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 20, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - August 23, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - August 25, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 28, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 09:55 AM