Stone Circle My siblings are my best friends
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She nodded quickly, Yup! Swimming! It's where you go into water, and move your legs around to get through it, she explained. It's really better in summer when it's hot because the water is cool. Since the temps were still warm, she didn't think the water would be too cold. Her tail wagged when he agreed. Okay, let's go!

She turned and headed toward the wider part of the river than ran through Easthollow. When they came to the bank, she paused when her paws hit the water. The ground gradually gets deeper and deeper the closer you get to the middle of the river, she began. The water is slow right now since it hasn't rained, so you should be alright. I'll be downriver of you the whole time, so in case anything happens, I'll catch you, she promised, looking to make sure he was alright.

She waded into the water until it was halfway up her legs and turned to Merrit. Go as far as you can walk, and then when your paws don't touch the ground anymore, you keep moving your legs back and forth, kinda like you're walking, but you're walking through water instead of on the ground. I'll show you. She had to go a little further in before she could swim, and she made a couple laps before going back to Merrit. She didn't bother to shake the water off of her fur, since she'd be going right back in anyways. Her tail wagged, Wanna try?

For as long as Merrit would try, Steph would show him how to swim. When they were finished, she would likely go back to the den area for a much needed nap.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
My siblings are my best friends - by Steph - July 28, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: My siblings are my best friends - by Merrit - July 28, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: My siblings are my best friends - by Steph - July 28, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: My siblings are my best friends - by Merrit - July 30, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: My siblings are my best friends - by Steph - July 31, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: My siblings are my best friends - by Merrit - August 02, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: My siblings are my best friends - by Steph - August 03, 2018, 07:36 AM
RE: My siblings are my best friends - by Merrit - August 05, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: My siblings are my best friends - by Steph - August 05, 2018, 06:25 PM