Blacktail Deer Plateau you said that we can’t go back
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
of course the topic turned to varinril. a lump settled in the back of her throat and saarth shifted uneasily on her paws as her stomach churned unpleasantly. and even though the absence of affection and, well, acknowledgement from mallaidh had initially sent a dejected embarrassment fluttering heavily through her body, when the frown marred her friend's features, she pushed her emotion aside in favour of comforting her.

"i haven't," saarthal said, the words heavy on her tongue. she cast a sideways glance at mallaidh trying to gauge her reaction. she wanted to reassure her even if she didn't have the words to do so but she was uncertain how physical affection would be received at such a time - and she didn't need an irate mallaidh at her heels. it struck her then, just how little she knew mallaidh. or max, for that matter. at the thought of the other girl, her gaze drifted, eyes narrowing as she took in the healer. she didn't look all too good there, either.

"she hasn't been around lately," saarthal blurted out. "did she..leave? i'm not saying...you know, but, what if-" she gestured faintly, "i thought she'd be the last of us to do that but- i don't know what if she decided, for whatever reason..to walk away?" she trailed off, knowing realising yet again, how little she knew everyone here. it was a heavy thought, weighed down by: i haven't been-, this is my fault. i should've. i should've talked, i should've-

"i mean, we never really talked about it..right?" she bit her lip, "staying."
Messages In This Thread
you said that we can’t go back - by Max - July 29, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: you said that we can’t go back - by Mallaidh - July 29, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: you said that we can’t go back - by Saarthal - July 29, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: you said that we can’t go back - by Max - July 29, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: you said that we can’t go back - by Mallaidh - August 10, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: you said that we can’t go back - by Saarthal - August 11, 2018, 05:44 AM
RE: you said that we can’t go back - by Mallaidh - August 18, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: you said that we can’t go back - by Saarthal - August 20, 2018, 08:00 AM
RE: you said that we can’t go back - by Mallaidh - August 20, 2018, 08:38 PM