Larksong Grotto I don't want to be king, I just want to sing a love song
100 Posts
Ooc —
Away

He is more charming than he gives himself credit for.  There is warmth when she settles into his embrace and fire when he lingers at the curve of her ear, and she is dizzied momentarily when he breaks their touch.

She has traveled far too much to tell him a little story.  She lets a small laugh through her nose.  So much has happened, she says, I can scarcely remember where we left off when we met last.  Mostly because her player would like to forget that happened. *quickly shuffles it under the rug*

I left Morningside without notice — it was not wholly intentional, but it is also not worth getting into — and left the Teekons for some time.  I don't think I was ready to settle down anyway, she admits, and she is not sure she feels much different now.  IkKanattuk feels different, but she is not a woman to make promises she can't keep.  This is only part of what the world has to offer.  Did you know there are lands where it is mostly sand — so much sand! — and no water?  Red canyons, flowered hilltops.  I ran free for so long.

She drew her gaze to the sky for a moment.  There is so much more out there.  But then, there are no glaciers where I came from, either, and the Wilds have that.  The Wilds have you.