The Sunspire There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the passion of life.
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Rueger sees the female's gaze flicked back, and his followed. He expected to see another pack wolf coming to back her up, but there no one there. At least no one he could see. He turned his attention back to her as she spoke. Cassiopeia, she replied. An elegant name, he thought.

He took the opportunity to look over the immediate lands. It was a nice territory, and it was no wonder the pack seemed to be thriving here. He tucked the names into the back of his mind, careful not to forget the names of the leaders here. He did not miss that she wasn't leadership, but his respectful stance did not change because of it. Regardless of whether she could welcome him or not, she was a pack wolf, he was a visitor.

His eyes went back to her once more, again not lifting her gaze to hers, but close enough that he showed she had his attention. I'm mostly a warrior, he replied. I fight well, and am not taken down easily. He wasn't trying to toot his own horn, but now was not the time to be humble, either. And if anyone needs a shoulder to lean on, I have excellent hearing, he said with a grin, hoping to get one back in return. So far, she had been all business.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou