Wheeling Gull Isle i've got wide, staring eyes
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

thankfully whatever maegi'd done to poison herself -- and reed hasn't asked because it doesn't matter, she doesn't need to know -- did not do more damage. and reed hasn't asked because she doesn't need to know but that doesn't mean she isn't curious, and a bit disapproving of the whole affair. maegi should be smarter than that -- how hard is it to avoid being poisoned? (that maegi may have done it intentionally does not escape her, but she so hopes that isn't the case that for now she would rather pretend it isn't an option at all.)

she's looking for the scarred-up girl with a mouthful of some of the same mint she'd taken to seelie's babies, an offering to soothe the fact she has every intention of scolding her as she hasn't gotten to do yet. 

yet before she can speak she hears maegi's whispering and slows her steps, eyes pinched at the corners as she tries to decipher the snippers she's caught: a prayer of some sort. reed has not been raised with any talk of religion but the energy around her friend is.. strange in a way she cannot parse. laying the small mint leaves at her own feet the fearghal clears her throat, calling  "maegi," intent on breaking the strange spell over the scene.
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 29, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - July 29, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - July 29, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 04, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 05, 2018, 02:45 AM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 12, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 12, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Reed Wolf - August 20, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: i've got wide, staring eyes - by Maegi - August 22, 2018, 11:33 AM