Sunset Valley Underneath it all, we're just savages.
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Thought the female, too, sported a lighter coat, they were very different. His smaller frame and lack of muscles made him look almost more feminine than her. Not that he very much minded. He had never been and would never be a jealous creature. He was perfectly content the way he was, even with his scars and inability to speak. She had spotted him before he had her, and as she came closer he shrunk even more. I mean no harm. Why are strangers so set on coming closer. Afraid - confusing.

He had come from the North and had therefore not crossed their territory. If he had, it would've sent him fleeing in the opposite direction. The female, upon closer inspection, did carry the scent of others. Not Easthollow's, but still. Any home was good, for now. Perhaps he'd find his own someday. He simply couldn't live by himself anymore anyway. He was far too weak and humble to assert himself when it mattered. He whined at her question, slightly shaking his head. Am I lying now? Really? But I am truthful...

He pawed at the stream's bank. He had come here for a drink, he tried to make clear.
Messages In This Thread
Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Takiyok - July 30, 2018, 02:56 AM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Calloon - July 30, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Calloon - August 02, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Takiyok - August 03, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Calloon - August 11, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Takiyok - August 11, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Calloon - August 23, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: Underneath it all, we're just savages. - by Takiyok - August 23, 2018, 02:39 PM