Duskfire Glacier There's coke in the Midas touch
146 Posts
Ooc —
The empath can sense another nearby before the night offers up the pale form of Takiyok, her ragged ears flattening briefly with disquiet at the feeling of another presence in the dark. When it becomes clear that it's merely nanuk's youngest sister, her foolish heart calms. Tapeesa chuffs softly, licking crystals of snow from her muzzle nervously.

Tupilaq watches with indifference as the girl takes a spot by her side, silver eyes flicking about discreetly without ever truly meeting Takiyok's own citrus gaze. A protective hunch settles in her shoulders - a comfortable position for the waif - as a lingering memory of Takiyok's bristling aggression enters her mind. She's met others who could conceal their vicious streak with a sweet face - striking when she got comfortable enough to trust that she wouldn't be harmed, when it hurt all the more. 

"I nearly died trying to see them the first time. Angakkuq said it was lucky I didn't freeze. I'd have died happy if I had," she confides softly, forgetting for a moment the animosity Takiyok had shown her. 

Part of Uki wishes she could explain that Takiyok doesn't have to worry about her 'fucking with Siarut.' Part of her wishes to confide in someone the ill roll of her stomach, even if it is his sister. Maybe another could make sense of the pain under her breastbone - not a pain of rejection but of being gullible - and feeling so utterly stupid as to follow after a man she didn't know. 

But she is nanuk's sister and Uki had followed him here, thinking perhaps the strange draw she felt to him was mutual. The waif is young and stupid; she again keeps her hurts to herself and turns her eyes back to the sky.

"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
There's coke in the Midas touch - by Uki - July 30, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: There's coke in the Midas touch - by Takiyok - August 04, 2018, 02:56 AM
RE: There's coke in the Midas touch - by Uki - August 06, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: There's coke in the Midas touch - by Takiyok - August 06, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: There's coke in the Midas touch - by Uki - August 08, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: There's coke in the Midas touch - by Takiyok - August 09, 2018, 01:48 AM
RE: There's coke in the Midas touch - by Uki - August 13, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: There's coke in the Midas touch - by Takiyok - August 13, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: There's coke in the Midas touch - by Uki - August 21, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: There's coke in the Midas touch - by Takiyok - August 21, 2018, 06:14 PM